Hickory Character Grade 2′-10′ Random Lengths

$3.35$4.39 sq. ft.

Actual Area (sq. ft.)
Total Price


Hardwood Floor Depot also offers Hickory “Character Grade” Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring that is bundled in 2′-10′ Random Lengths. This wood flooring is great if you are looking for a beautiful wide width, long length flooring for your project. Our “Character Grade” hardwood flooring has a longer average board length than even our Select & Better Grade flooring. The material has an average board length of 5’-5 ½’ long.

This grade of flooring is an “80/20” mix of: 80% Hickory #1 Common Grade wood flooring which contains variations in coloration from board to board of heartwood and sapwood, small, tight knots, and minor surface mineral streaks sporadically contained throughout the flooring. The other 20% is Hickory #2 Common Grade hardwood floor which contains varieties of large and small knots, long and short mineral streaks, along with the greater variation between sapwood and heartwood throughout the flooring.

Hardwood Floor Depot works solely with NWFA Certified Manufacturers that mill the flooring from start to finish. The flooring will have a 4-sided tongue & groove for ease of installation. Recommended waste factor for this grade is between 8%-10%.

Additional information

Weight 3.25 lbs
Dimensions 120 × 42 × 36 ft

, , , , ,